Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Goodbye, Summer!


Oh dear, what happened to that longer update I was going to give all of you? I can't believe I am starting dental hygiene classes tomorrow! I am very nervous because I have some tough courses, so I appreciate your prayers if anyone still reads this blog! I never did post my summer pictures--I feel like a very bad blogger. I know I really need to catch up with some of your blogs. I hope you all had a fantastic summer...today really felt like a beautiful fall day here, so I hope you were able to enjoy it too! I miss the summer already though; it felt way too fast. =(

*Hopefully* I will stay true to my word and update more frequently, even though I'll be really busy. Thanks for bearing with me!

Love in Christ,
Sara

5 comments:

HOPE said...

Oh how I have missed you sweet Sara!

I love FALL..so I'm quite happy that summer is going by..too hot.

Now I can enjoy the cool of the morning with my cuppa OUTSIDE!

I pray you do well in school...I'm sure you will and be a blessing to those around you!

Hugs..
HOPE~
(you can read about Gus my Schnauzer on his own blog! ;)

Ella said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayer, my dear friend! You can do it!!

Maxine said...

It went well, didn't it? Praying you have a good year, Sara.

And yes, the weather is WONDERFUL.

Bethany said...

I agree... Where did the summer go? I will be praying for you, may He give you strength to endure these days!
Beth

Beverly said...

Praying for you! And don't apologize. You were enjoying your friends and family, and those are wonderful memories that you'll cherish forever!