Saturday, May 9, 2009

All About Mom

I don't know about you, but Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays. It's always fun for me to go shopping for my mom, even though it's a challenge sometimes. I try to be somewhat original every year instead of getting the same gifts for her, but it's hard! Do any of you do anything special, like a family tradition? We usually go out to eat (this year at an Italian restaraunt, which is always yummy) and come home later to open gifts. Even if you don't get anything for mom, let her know how much you care for and love her (although I know this should be done every day). It's special having days set-apart like these for the loved ones in our lives. So to all you mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey I love your new background! =D Say Happy Mother's Day to your mom for me! =)

Neesie said...

Well the gift that you did get for her was beautiful! Happy Mother's Day to your mom! :-)

Ella said...

It is sort of hard to get things for Mom--but she is a LOT easier than Dad.

We took Mom out to eat last week (usually it is seafood) but today, we had a picnic and enjoyed some glorious weather

Beverly said...

I agree with Ella! Mom is a lot easier then Dad :-) I hope you had a wonderful day with your sweet mom who is a real blessing to me!

HOPE said...

Sara you are so precious! Thank you for the sweet e-card and words that encourage ME! I was very touched that you took the time to do this.

Sweet photo..your mom is blessed to have you for a daughter...

I know..how important it is to a MOM to have one such as you that bless our lives for the labours we put into our children...and see the wonderful fruit of an obedient child of God..and one who desires to reach others. I know she must truly Praise the LORD..and this gives him honor and glory...

on your behalf!

GOD BLESS YOU!!
Hugs..
HOPE