Monday, April 21, 2008

Busy!


I'm sorry for my absence on here, but my computer has unfortunately gotten infected with a nasty virus. It will hopefully be fixed soon, but for right now, I'm making use of all my library's computers! I have 2 1/2 weeks left of my first year- I can't believe how quickly my spring semester flew! I'm asking for your prayers as I finish up. I tend to stress out and get overwhelmed very easily.


Also, I have been reading Do Hard Things by the Harris brothers. I have been so encouraged and challenged to rise above the mediocre standards the world has placed on teens. It blows my mind when I think of all we teens could accomplish if we only rose about these standards and actually did "hard things"! I encourage any young person to read this book if they also want to show society what teens are capable of.


Well, that's it for now. I better get back to my research for my ten-minute speech on Wednesday. Have a good week everyone!


~Sara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to read that book now!
I love and miss you Sara...hang in there! It's almost done...and it will be summer.
*praying for you*
[[hugs]]

Rachel said...

I hear that! School is getting so busy now that finals are approaching. I hope you do well and finish out the semester fantastically!

blessings,

~Lauraborialice said...

good job!! I know the year and semester went to fast!!!! My computer has been really slow so that's why I haven't been commenting as much.. sorry..