- My family-I love them all so much. =)
- My God, Who has challenged and pushed me a lot these past couple of months. He's made me realize how much I depend on myself, and how much I fail when I do that. Thank you Lord, for being so patient with me!
- My freedom--I really believe that I take this for granted. I was just thinking about all the coutries who don't enjoy the same things I do. Yes, some of our freedoms in America are being compromised, but in comparison to other nations, we are very blessed.
- My schooling. Ok, this was a tough one for me to put on the list. I was just thinking how crazy I was for picking dental hygiene as my major...but once again, some young people in other countries might not have the opportunity I have right now. I really take my schooling for granted--there are others who really desire an education, but can't pursue their dreams.
- My clothing/food/home/job. These are the little things I KNOW I take for granted each and every day. I find myself complaining that I need new clothes, but in reality, I have more than enough. And food...another biggie that I don't always appreciate. And I'm really blessed to have a job right now, even though I'm only working 1 or 2 days a week.
- Finally, I'm thankful for all of you. You know who you are. =) Oh yes, and I'm extremely thankful for my 5 day break from classes...I've been needing this break for awhile now!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
So many things to be thankful for--where to begin?