Hi there! These are my answers to the survey posted on The Girl Inside. Remember to post the question/answer survey on your blog too so that you have a good chance at winning Set-Apart Femininity. Hurry-the giveaway closes on Friday, March 27th!
1. Give us your name and age (age is optional) please don't put your last name!
Sara Elizabeth- age 20
2. Who is in your family?
My dad and mom, siblings Chris (26), Ryan (16), Melissa (14), Matt (12), and Rachel (10)
3. What is your favorite Bible verse?
4. Why is it your favorite?
Because of the beautiful promise it holds for those who wait on the Lord.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
blogging, playing the piano, scrapbooking
6. What is your biggest struggle as a woman?
Keeping myself separate from the world. It's hard to work and go to a secular school without coming to a certain point where you question everything you've ever believed in. While it's a challenge, it's also a good reminder to me to be in the world, but not of it.
7. What would you like us to talk about in the GI blog in the future?
8. Who is your favorite author?
C.S. Lewis, Leslie Ludy, Jane Austen (I know, I was only supposed to name one!)
9. What is your favorite Christian song or poem?
Be Thou My Vision and In Christ Alone
10. Do you have any advice for a fellow sister in Christ?
Don't let the world with it's trials and heartaches ever discourage you from serving and praising the Lord. He has a beautiful plan for each of us, and if we wait on Him, we will "mount up with wings like eagles, we will run and not be weary, we will walk and not faint."