Friday, February 6, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Hannah!

So, here we go...

1. What is your favorite color? red
2. What is your favorite place to shop? Gap, New York & Co., and Aeropostale
3. What is your favorite junk food? Hmmm, probably a whopper from Burger King
4. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Go to the beach
5. What is your favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever
6. What is your favorite flower? Gladiolas
7. What is your favorite Hair style? Straight...I guess because my hair is naturally curly, so of course I have to like something different. =)
8. Favorite thing to wear around the house? Hoodies and jeans
9. Favorite thing to do with your Family? Play board games, watch a good movie, and just enjoy being together
10. One of your Bestest friends? Ashley and Neesie are the closest, but God has blessed with some very sweet friends I am so thankful for!
11. What is your favorite Bible verse? Isaiah 40:31
12. What are your favorite shoes? My brown Skechers

I tag...whoever wants to do this. =)

1 comment:

Neesie said...

Hahaha...this was fun to read!!!!