I've been tagged by my friend "Nanna" over at "Nanna's Reflections"! Here are some "quirky" things about me you might not have known. :) Or maybe some of you already know.
1. I hate the sound of styrofoam, the feelt of it, everything! It gives me goosebumps every time. Just thinking about the sound or feel of it gives me shivers. So now you know one of my biggest pet peeves!
2. I'm terrified of clowns! Even ones that look "happy"- I just don't like them. Period.
3. When I was little, I used to never want to throw anything out, like used-up cleaning bottles, because I thought they were real, and would be very hurt if thrown away! I know, very silly.
4. I don't remember this, or maybe I've blocked it out of my mind, but my family tells me that when I was younger, I used to walk around with my hands over my ears and hum for no reason at all. I really don't remember this, and thankfully I don't do it anymore! :D
5. Here's another "when I was little" story. At my cousins' old house, they had a spiral staircase in the middle of one of their rooms. It was a really easy staircase to fall down, and that's just what I did! But instead of falling down the stairs, I slipped off the edge of the floor where the staircase was, and fell straight down to the floor! My parents were in the room below, and when I plopped down on the floor, my dad spilled all his coffee on the rug! I had no broken bones or anything, so I know God was really watching over me. Still, everyone looks back and just laughs over the incident (even though it was scary at the time!) because of the way I went flying down!
I tag Kaysie, Laura, Rachel, and whoever else wants to have fun with this!