Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hello!

Hello! My name is Sara, and I'm not entirely new to the blogging world. I used to have two blogs, but I began posting less frequently on both. I would really like to start using blogger again, and I'm really excited to get started! It might take me a little while to think up some posts, but I'll be working on it! Also, I have a xanga I post on, but lately I haven't been updating it as much. Here's the address for it: http://www.xanga.com/princess9869.

In Christ,
~Sara

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Hello Sara,
What a beautiful blog you are starting! I'm excited to see what you post in the future ;-)

Maxine said...

I Sara! Welcome back! This blog is beautiful and I do think it's really good that you'll be back to bless us with what you have to write. Even grandmoms like me especially love to hear and read the insights and thoughts of the young. You can find me at two Blogger places now, so I look forward to our visits with each other.
I'll be talking to you next time I see you about whatever it is I can help you with!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara!
For some reason I haven't been able to comment before this....I dunno why? Anyway, you have a beautiful site! Try to post soon okay?!? Love you......